Avigon Sp. z o.o. implements a project co-financed from European Funds (for the Priority Axis: III. Competitiveness of SMEs for measure: 3.2. Innovations in SMEs) entitled "Expansion of the platform for remote contact between the therapist and the patient as a way to counteract the negative impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the applicant's business".
The aim of the project is to expand the existing internet platform for remote communication of therapists and other mental health professionals with patients. The investment is a response to market demands related to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic and the search for tools for safe therapy in conditions of social isolation, as well as a response to changes in the law that have been introduced in connection with the epidemiological situation.
The effect of the project is:
- extending the functionality of the platform with tools enabling for psychiatrists,
- new solutions improving the work of specialists, including the provision of supervision and group therapy,
- extending the functionality of the platform with tools enabling trainings and webinars,
- new solutions enabling keeping medical records in electronic form in accordance with applicable regulations,
- entering new markets, expanding the offer of new services in the field of telemedicine, expanding the existing market of customers in Poland and abroad.
Total value of the project: PLN 825,945.00
Co-financing from European Funds: PLN 570,775.00